Create a Holistic Wellness Program
We're available to answer your questions by email or phone at any time and would enjoy the opportunity to provide a demonstration of both our member and admin pages at your convenience.
My95210 Health enables each client to offer a unique set of services to employees and families, and each individual member may personalize their own account with custom nutrition and fitness tracking features.
New features and functionality are added to the website monthly which clients may turn on or off at any time. We also develop custom features or make edits to features when requested so that each client's wellness program is a success!
Administrative and Member Benefits
1) Admins may customize the entire my95210 Health program by branding their group's pages with banners and logos, and by turning on or off any specific features of the program, such as tracking sodas, tobacco exposure, or weight at any time.
2) Admins may easily communicate with members via "Admin Messages" displayed on the member dashboard (main member page) and update members at any time. This feature enables admins to stay well connected with members who are participating with their wellness program.
3) Admins may schedule a wellness challenge for any period of time based on 1) Miles, 2) exercise minutes, 3) fruits & veggies, 4) overall points, 5) walking steps, 6) water intake, or 7) percentage of weight change, and set bonus points for 1st through 10th place. An email may be sent to all registered members inviting them to participate in the challenge with an article on how to improve their numbers.
Our new walking program called BatterUp! A Game of Steps, which is essentially a team-based Baseball game, is now available and can be managed by each group for any number of weeks.
4) Admins may create custom one-time, yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily Tasks for members to complete and to encourage healthy behaviors, such as taking an HRA, getting a flu shot, attending lunch & learns, reading nutrition labels, joining a gym, and much more.
5) CSV and online reports provide admins with data on each participating member pertaining to their daily total exercise minutes, fruits and vegetables intake, planking, walking steps, water intake, and percentage of weight loss, including member's monthly points and monthly entries (participation).
6) Admins may remove members at any time from their group. When members are removed from the client's group account they are moved to the "my95210" group so that they may continue participating. (Members may completely delete their account at any time via their Profile page.)
1) The my95210 Health Tracker engages members in managing their health by encouraging them to set daily goals and track one or more of their daily achievements from the following benchmarks:
- 9 hours of sleep each night (7-9 for adults, 8-10 for children)
- 5 servings or more of fruits and vegetables
- 2 hours or less of recreational screen time
- 1 hour of physical activity
- 0 sodas and sugary beverages
- 0 exposure to tobacco products
- walking steps
- water intake
- and percentage of weight loss
2) Members may keep a daily health and food journal to write down the steps that they are taking to achieve their health, fitness, and nutritional goals, and to track their daily food consumption and calories (optional).
3) Each tenet of the 9-5-2-1-0 wellness initiative has a dedicated page providing additional information, such as links to health articles and videos, educating members on the benefits of each healthy behavior.
4) Members may communicate with other members of their group and team via group and team message boards for encouragement, accolades, and team strategy during challenges!
5) Family members may always create a free account at any time through the my95210 group; however, if encouraged by the client, family members may have an account through the client’s main account. Its a great idea to encourage family members to participate in a group wellness program so that the entire family may learn to be healthier together. Employees in a client wellness program may easily connect with friends and family participating in the my95220 group through our “Personal Groups”. Members may at any time create or join member created Personal Groups and see each other’s data and participate in a group’s private message board.
6) Team Captains may select one of six different internal monthly team competitions; 1) Physical Activity, 2) Fruits, 3) Sleep, 4) Sodas, 5) Steps, 6) Water, or 7) No Challenge. Members will be ranked 1st through 10th depending on how many members are on a team. As members track their numbers, they move up or down the team rankings throughout the month. At the end of the month, the competition resets and the team captain may select the same or a different competition for team members.
7) Members may set to receive daily "notifications" by web and/or by email on features that they are tracking.
8) Members may add photos to their health, gratitude, and volunteer journal entries and display them publically on their member homepages for members of their group to view and comment upon, or choose to keep them private.
9) Members may provide feedback and ratings on the group's wellness program. This form enables members to suggest modifications and new features, and discuss concerns about either the program or platform.
10) Members may create a personal "Workout Calendar", enabling members to add various exercises to specific days of the week so that they may track certain exercises either daily or several times per week. Members track sets, reps, weight, and time.
11) Member Badges for Competitions, Quiz Points, and Volunteer Hours are now displayed on the group member page and member homepages. New!
Adding Rewards and Incentives
Our (optional) Rewards feature provides an opportunity for members to spend their earned points on immediate rewards or participate in drawings for rewards at any time. Admins may add any number of rewards (gift cards, time off, bluejeans days, parking spots, vacations, etc.) into the system quickly and easily to incentivize their wellness program and encourage members to be healthy and more productive at work.
Our rewards program can also easily incentivize a company's monthly or yearly employee performance evaluations by awarding "Administrative Bonus Points" to employees for productivity, good attendance, team work, etc., allowing employees to spend their bonus points at any time on rewards created by the Admin.
Our member volunteer tracking journal allows members to keep track of the organizations where they have volunteered, their volunteer role, their hours, and a description of their experience while volunteering. All of this information may be utilized by the admin to track volunteering within their own company, the number of employees volunteering in their local community, and the total number of hours employees spend volunteering on a weekly and monthly basis. The group admin has complete control over "reward points" (or no points) allotted for each volunteer-hour tracked by employees. The volunteer journal feature may also be used to recognize a "Volunteer of the Month", "Volunteer of the Year", or other volunteer-based accolade.
Fees for Branded & Customizable Program
We use PayPal exclusively to receive and send payments.
Yearly Program Fee - $500 for a custom group
Please contact us through our online form or call us directly at (850) 274-6225 if you would like to schedule a time for a demonstration of our member and administrative tracking features.
School Districts - $250 for all teachers, students, and families
We offer the full services of the my95210 Health platform to school districts anywhere for only $500 per year, regardless of membership size. This includes all employees, teachers, students, and family members! This is an exceptional offer to school districts that would like to develop a holistic, but easy to manage wellness program for an inexpensive price. Admins may create separate sub groups by school, employees, and students, and encourage and review participation by all.
Read more about creating a district-wide wellness program.
"Joining the 95210 tracking system is the best investment I have made for the wellness program at our hospital, Enloe Medical Center. James and Andrew created an easy to use, colorful, and simple system, which allows employees and family members to keep track of their wellness habits from anywhere. 95210 is always improving and increasing the program’s usefulness for our staff".
-- Jessee Naylor, Admin for Enloe Medical Center
Fees for Small Private Groups
$99/yr for a small organization or community group
Small groups will love this team-based program and monthly challenges that offer all of our customizable tracking services at an inexpensive price! Admins may manage a message board for members, and pin special notices to the top, view member data, and review data on tasks and quizzes.
Register Your Small Group Here Today!