Batter Up! A Game of Steps
You’re invited to become a member, participate for free, and offer feedback on this new walking game! All you need is a good pair of walking shoes and some friends, family, or co-workers to join you. There is no advertising on this platform and members may set their own privacy from public to fully anonymous and levels of privacy in-between with my95210.
1) Register to play and select the open group my95210 to create your free account.
2) Login with your email and password on the blue bar of the website.
3) Sync your wearable (currently FitBit, Jawbone, and Google Fit). Syncing will eventually provide additional bonuses within the game and will be necessary to reach more than the minimum 5,000 steps.
4) And create or join a team through My Account, My Team, and participate in the baseball game with a minimum of 5 team members!
About the Baseball Game
- Every day is an "Inning".
- Every week Monday through Sunday is a "Game".
- Every twelve weeks is a "Season" (9 weeks for the regular season and 3 weeks for the division playoffs).
Simply walk each day and earn "Hits" and "Runs" for your baseball team! Track your steps manually or sync your FitBit, Jawbone, or Google Fit and compete against other teams for your "Division Pennant".
Walk 5,000 or more steps every day and earn a "Base Hit" (steps must be entered or synced daily) or walk less and get a "Strike"! Three strikes (any three days during the week with 0 - 4,999 steps) and you're "Out" (Benched). Earn four base hits by walking 5,000+ steps during any four days of the week and you score "1 Run" for your team.
Earn extra runs for your team by consistently walking 5,000+ steps for five days (extra 1 run), six days (extra 2 runs), or seven days (extra 3 runs) for a weekly total of four runs for a "Grand Slam".
Teams are displayed on the leaderboard sorted by most runs and then by most steps. To display on the leaderboard, teams must have a minimum of 5 players with a maximum of 20 players (5-9 players in the "Lineup" and up to 11 players on the "Bench"), all contributing steps towards the team's "Total Steps".
1) New teams that are created or reach a minimum of five players after a game has already begun (Mondays at 3:00am ET) must wait for the following Monday to join the baseball game.
2) Only players in the LineUp may earn hits and runs. Players on the Bench contribute steps ONLY to the team’s weekly Total Steps.
Display our Poster
Please click on the image below to download our poster and share it with staff, family, and friends in your area. The more teams the better and we welcome those outside of the US also! Let's Play Ball!