Welcome to the University of Arizona Department of Campus Recreation UA Fit Challenge. In partnership with 95210, this complimentary program is available for all students and UA Staff to monitor daily habits, track your health, and gain the knowledge to take the steps to improve your health and fitness! Turn your New Year's Resolution into a lifestyle change.
Compatible with FitBit and Jawbone devices, track your sleep, fruit and vegetable intake, screen time, activity, weight loss, and even steps with this wellness program. Set your goals and improve your numbers today!
To register for the UA Fit Challenge, please complete the required fields below. For Students, use access code wilma and for faculty and staff, use access code wilbur to get started. Follow these simple steps here:
1) To join a sub-group, either as an employee or as a student, click the Membership drop-down, and select your particular group’s account.
2) All of the information provided during registration may be edited or updated in the member Edit Profile page at a later date.
3) The email address typed into this field will be the member’s login. You will receive a confirmation email upon registering.
4) The password fields are case sensitive and must have a minimum of 5 characters.
5) Before clicking “Create an Account,” members must select the check box to indicate that they understand the disclaimer and agree to abide by the terms.
6) After registering, members are shown their 95210 Dashboard and may track selected features at the top of the page, write in their health or gratitude journals, and participate in various tasks for rewards. To learn more about the platform, simply click "Learn More" on many of the pages, or go to the (?) FAQ page and view the 95210 Member Guide. There are several frequently asked questions also available to review and learn more about the workings of the program.