Track Your Daily Health & Wellbeing
The my95210 Health Tracker is a fully customizable, cost-effective, and rewards-driven way for members to set daily goals, and track their daily health, nutrition, and wellness that matters the most for a healthier life: sleep, nutrition, screen time, physical activity, sodas and sugary drinks, tobacco exposure, walking steps, weight loss, water intake, and member added custom features.
Members may a) complete daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to begin healthy habits, b) write comments and add photos to their daily health, daily gratitude, and volunteer journals, and c) participate in competitive group, team, and buddy wellness challenges.
Customizable health and wellness program by both administrators and members. We also develop custom features for clients upon request.
Larger groups anywhere interested in managing their own wellness program pay a $500 yearly fee for up to 2000 members (no charge for family members). Larger groups please call for quote.
- View member data online or download CSV reports on each participating member and team
- Create, manage, and communicate with multiple or select sub-groups
- Add a secondary admin to communicate and review reports on each sub-group
- Turn on or off most features as required for the group
- Schedule a variety of wellness challenges for any period of time and multiple subgroups
- Communicate with members using text and images via member messages and email
- Create custom daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly tasks for members to complete
- Create drawings and immediate rewards using points to incentivize participation (Reward Store)
- Add message boards for members to communicate with each other in groups and teams
Contact us today for a demo!
Create a Small Group with Reporting and Blog
Small groups anywhere may join my95210 for a yearly fee of only $49 per year, and compete in monthly team-based walking, nutrition, water, and other challenges. The group owner may review reports, add group messages, and invite co-workers, friends, and/or family members to join and form multiple teams. Team captains may also easily create their own internal team competitions and team goals.
Group owners (admins) may review online or download monthly CSV reports, and create a simple Blog to communicate with members via the website or by email.
Create a Free Individual Account
Anyone may create a free personal my95210 account and invite family and friends to participate with them in our year-long walking challenge! Keep health, gratitude, and volunteer journals, and develop healthier daily habits! Create a private team for family and friends to compete against each other or other teams.
- Members may track all physical activity by time and/or reps and steps
- Members may activate web-based or email notifications to be reminded of daily tracking
- Badges may be earned for Group Competitions, Health Quiz Points, and Volunteer Hours
Step It Up! Our Walking Challenge for 2017!
Both teams and individual members from all my95210 groups may participate in our year-long walking challenge from January 1 through December 31, 2017, with prizes for the winning teams. "High Stepping" individuals will be announced each month!